Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday 1 September 2008

    Am I an insane exhibitionist?!

     

    Do you ever listen to one song over and over again? I do. A lot. According to WinAmp my record is somewhere around 300 times. Does it make me insane or just slightly weird? I suppose I'm just obsessive type.

    Why exhibitionist? I don't really know why. Recently I'm being Facebook stalked by my supervisor. (Creepy, I can't use Facebook at work anymore :D). In answer  to my question about his Facebook activities he replied there's no point in being exhibitionist if nobody's watching :).

    I don't know how extensive his "stalking" is, but in case...

    Hi, Pete!

    And no, I don't really use Facebook at work :D.

     

    Something I've just found on GraphJam, I'm not an engineer but close enough.

     

    song chart memes
    more graph humour and song chart memes

    0 comments: