Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday 5 September 2008

    Pretty and stupid

     

    Did you ever wonder how it is to be pretty? I mean really pretty. Mélissa Theuriau pretty. The kind of pretty, you look at the person and think they must be dumb because they're too pretty to be smart?

    It must be awesome!

    If you're smart, you can use your appearance to make your life easy (at least that's what I would do). If you're dumb... well , it's even better - look at all the celebrities!  You wouldn't need a degree, you could just be an underwear model!

    Smart and ugly people's lives are  so complicated. All the education and hard work. And only to be told, "you better don't go into dark street or you may scare someone". Thanks Giles.

    Well, I still have two years of my PhD to go. And then I'm set up to develop my career as a life guard in Antigua (or similar place).

    landscapes_desktop_wallpaper-171903palm_tree_beach

    When life gets you down, remember. You could always be dumb and ugly!

    0 comments: