Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday 10 September 2008

    Donkey with a hernia

    Yesterday I've got a mysterious form from our fabulous National Health Service. I must admit I found it somehow difficult to fill, so I've ask for help at my local NHS Health Centre. Lady at the counter was unable to help me and advised to call NHS office in Coventry. So I did. After being pushed from one person to another, all unable to explain their own form, I was connected to the lady who send it in a first place. She was very surprised that someone found the form difficult.

    NHS Form - filled

    Well I'm putting the form, filled according to suggestions from my some of my friends. Decide for yourself if it makes any sense or not.

     

    BTW. If anyone asks - my door squeak, making a sound like donkey with a hernia.

    0 comments: